Whether it is the celebration of music legend Michael Jackson or the election of the 1st African-American President of the United States of America, Barack Obama, one thing is pretty clear-the world is fast becoming a global village! LadybrilleStars aims to be an extension of the ongoing globalization connecting, showing and celebrating our similarities in fashion, music, film and the arts.
LadybrilleStars Reader Profile
- Male and Female
- 18-40years old
- A globe trotter
- Local yet global oriented
- Very cosmopolitan
- Is on top of the world’s hippest fashion, film, music and art events and talents
- Is on top of the coolest restaurants and places to visit when globe trotting
- Is highly curious, brilliant, intelligent, creative, innovative, confident, independent and adventurous.
- Truly enjoys and values diversity and appreciates the broader, richer and more creative environment it brings.
- Is internet savvy and connected on social network spaces like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and MySpace.
- Spends at least 2-3hrs per day on the internet. As such, constantly buys products and services online as well as uses Skype, e-mail, IMs and chats online.
We offer numerous opportunities to connect with our audience across all of our platforms; www.ladybrille.com , www.ladybrillestars.com www.ladybrillemag.com , Ladybrille digital magazine, Ladybrille blog, www.ladybrilleblogazine.com and our newsletter. With multiple advertising packages available, Ladybrille can cater to any size marketing budgets. Please contact us at email@example.com for a more detailed adevrtising kit including demographics and to discuss an advertising package that best fits your needs.